Photoshop CS6 Image Import


Photoshop CS6 Image Import
Could not place the document ‘GeniusButton_1only_.png’ because the file-format module cannot parse the file. I need to know how to fix this problem I can import pictures fine if they are saved from the internet but when I pull them off of my iPhone and try to edit them with Photoshop I get that error. I'm on Mac dragging the image from my desktop into Photoshop it worked fine before until now.what are you trying to do? What steps did you go through which don't seem to work? Import to what, Photoshop, a program you made? What does the iphone have to do with this? What is 'GeniusButton_1only_.png?' what is the file-format module? Why can't it parse the file? I have no idea what you are asking, I assume others are also confused, please elaborate further, or no one will help you, simply because they don't understand how to help..